Weight training is one form of exercises to improve strength. The exercise should be such that the athlete must expend maximum or almost maximum effort to hold the load. These expenses are gradually gaining weight so that muscle development is assured. Therefore, the exercise must be done progressively and did not stop at a certain weight or weights.
The principle that should be done in weight training is
2. Overload principle should be applied, because the muscle development is only possible if these muscles are given a load gain weight..
3. As a rule it is recommended to do, no more than 12 and not less than 8 repetition maximum.
4. To be effective the results of the development of muscle, every form of exercises performed in 3 sets, with a break in each set between 3-4 minutes.
5. Each lifting, pushing, or pulling a load must be carried out with the right techniques.
6. As a guideline, when practicing for strength, that is, for a sport that is not too dominant strength, repetition range of 8-12 MR.
7. Every form of exercise should be done in the space for the widest possible.
8. During the exercise, breathing arrangements must be considered.
9. After completing a form of exercise, athletes should be in a state of local muscle fatigue which lasted only temporarily.
10. Weight training should be done 3 times a week alternated by a day of rest.
11. Motivation athletes is a very important factor.
12. After each set, rest for a while shake-out or stretch the muscles that have been worked.
13. Whenever practice, record the amount of weight lifted and repetitions that have been done on the practice.
14. Whenever practice should be no more than 12 forms of exercise.
15. Each training session should end with relaxation exercises.
Weight Training Workout
Form of weight training is very diverse, with the aim to improve the strength and endurance. Fox (1984) says that "... develop a element of strength is not specific to the particular muscle group being trained, but also specific to the motion pattern generated". Form of weight training should be adapted to the form the movement in sports that do.
Here are some types of weight training that can be done based on the muscle group being trained:
1. Shoulder Weight Training Workout
- Front Dumbell Raise
- Dumbell Lateral Raise
- Bent-over Lateral Raise
2. Trapezius Weight Training Workout
3.Abs Weight Training Workout
4. Back Muscle Weight Training Workout
5. Triceps Weight Training Workout
6. Chest Weight Training Workout
7. Biceps Weight Training Workout
8. Quadriceps Weight Training Workout
9. Hamstring Weight Training Workout
10. Gastronemius Weight Training Workout
Ok. So posts on Weight-Training Guide Easy Workout With this, may be useful for the reader as well. Thanks.